Mumbai: we will not be divided

Daniel Corbe daniel.junkmail at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 19:03:22 UTC 2008

Your response to this message is equally as wasteful.  Don't complain about
twits filling your inbox with garbage if you're going to do the same to the
rest of us.  If you need to contact the list administrators to lodge a
complaint there's plenty of contact information available all over the
place, including the mailman page which got you on this list to begin with.
-Daniel