Fedora Classroom: KDE4 for KDE3 users

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Thu Dec 4 19:41:39 UTC 2008

I'll be helping to lead an irc classroom session titled "KDE4 for KDE3
users" this coming Saturday, Dec 6 at 14:45 UTC.  Be there or be square.

That's just a tentative title for the session, we'll likely be open to
discuss all things KDE4. Topics off the top of my head right now will
include:

* KDE4 for KDE3 users: Help answer anything of the form:  "In KDE3, I used
to do XXX, how does KDE4 do XXX?"
* An overview of KDE pillars: phonon, plasma, oxygen, solid, etc...
* The future of KDE4.  The future's so bright, gotta wear shades
* Are the cubs finally gonna make the world series?
* I want ponies, where are the ponies?

See also:
http://rdieter.livejournal.com/10249.html
http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?p=1124015