TightVNC for FC10

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Fri Dec 5 03:36:29 UTC 2008

Marc Wilson wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 04, 2008 at 07:41:57AM -0500, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
>
>> Any evidence they work for later versions of FC?
>>

> Considering how easily you could have tried them yourself...

Swapped with things to do. Setting up a test that might fail will up to
an hour. Asking if anyone knows takes a lot less.

But considering how build-dependent some things are, I tend not to even
try, as it can cause more pain than gain without someone a lot more
experienced than I indicating it is at least worth a try.

Perhaps I will get to it early next week.