start up order for vmware2, httpd and samba?

L yuanlux at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 14:42:27 UTC 2008

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 10:18 PM, iarly selbir <iarlyy at gmail.com> wrote:

> * after install and reboot.
>

> Regards,

> iarly Selbir ( Ski0s )
>

> On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 8:17 AM, iarly selbir <iarlyy at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> you already ran the vmware-config.pl, after ?
>>
>> Also, check if the port 8222, 8333 is in listen.
>>
>> # netstat -ant | grep -e 8222 -e 8333
>>

>> I hope helped you.
>>
>> Regards,

>> iarly Selbir ( Ski0s )

Yes

After install, vmware-config.pl configuration and reboot, the startup order
is S28vmware, S85http and S91nmb S91smb.

after login as normal user, I did not see any of these ports are listened
(902 904 8222 and 8333). However, after login and restart vmware or
vmware-mgmt, these ports are listening, vmware works.

did I miss some thing here?

Thanks