(Off Topic ) Open Source: The Model Is Broken ??

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sat Dec 6 05:16:58 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-12-06 at 09:56 +0530, Rahul Tidke wrote:
> http://www.businessweek.com/technology/content/nov2008/tc20081130_276152.htm
>
> Any comments from Fedora community??

That computer journalism is generally incompetent, way off the ball, way
out of date, and completely beat up.  As a quick example, that article
is about open source *business* model, not about open source.  Yet the
title is completely bogus, in a crap attempt to stir the pot.

The only point of that article is to increase their readership, not to
do anything else beneficial.  It's best ignored, like the painful bratty
child in class who wants everyone to "look at me."

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.5-41.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.