upgrade F9 to F10

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 18:27:50 UTC 2008

On Sat, 06 Dec 2008 11:09:12 -0700, Craig wrote:

> > Please file a bug report:
> > https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/bugs/nspr
> ----
> hmmm...I've been using bugzilla.redhat.com to file bugs in the past.
>
> I just signed up for a FedoraProject account and I am gathering that
> this is where I should be filing bugs for Fedora packages from now on
>
> Thanks - am doing so now

It's just a link into bugzilla.redhat.com :)
plus a nice overview of open bugs and other details.

It's much more convenient to file bugs about specific packages that way.
There even is a shorter common URL for all packages:
http://bugz.fedoraproject.org/PUT_SOURCE_RPM_PACKAGE_NAME_HERE

e.g. http://bugz.fedoraproject.org/nspr