want to prevent people from making mistakes?

Richard England rlengland at verizon.net
Sat Dec 6 20:14:47 UTC 2008

Linuxguy123 wrote:
> On Sat, 2008-12-06 at 11:48 -0800, Richard England wrote:
>
>> Telling everyone that the release is non-functional and should be
>> recalled is not productive and wastes everyone's bandwidth.
>>

> Not that I agree with him, but everyone is entitled to an opinion,
> right ?  I don't call that a waste of bandwidth.

I have no quibble with that.  I would suggest you go look at the thread
of this conversation and note that only the first poster told him to
"shut up".

I appreciate people pointing out their "problems". It helps to bring
multiple minds to bear on a problem.  Fred can continue to post (almost)
anything he wishes to on this list and I won't deny him that right.
But, as I pointed out, that is why I have mail filters.

This topic is now closed, as far as I am concerned.

Good luck with Fedora and keep posting. I learn something from ever post
I read.

~~R