Has Anyone Tried KDE4 from Rawhide?

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 6 21:56:46 UTC 2008

--- On Sat, 12/6/08, homburg at tips-Q.com <homburg at tips-Q.com> wrote:

> From: homburg at tips-Q.com <homburg at tips-Q.com>
> Subject: Has Anyone Tried KDE4 from Rawhide?
> To: "Fedora List" <fedora-list at redhat.com>
> Date: Saturday, December 6, 2008, 1:42 PM
> Apparently, 4.1.80 = 4.2 beta 1.
>
> --
> "Neither Lifestyle nor Agenda"
> http://www.tips-Q.com
>
> --

Yes I am running it, but there are lots of package conflicts in with KDE 4.1.3 and the 4.1.80 branch that the yum update fails to fully move to the 4.1.80 branch :(

I will keep trying to get them.  In one of three machines that I run rawhide I see a nice polished desktop, but in the other, it is not getting there because of the conflicts mentioned.

Regards,

Antonio