Emacs Fonts vs. F10

Tom Horsley tom.horsley at att.net
Sat Dec 6 23:30:23 UTC 2008

On Sat, 06 Dec 2008 14:06:25 -0800
Jonathan Ryshpan <jonrysh at pacbell.net> wrote:

> Does anyone know what's going on?  It looks like the system is missing
> an rpm, but it's not obvious which one.

I searched for and found a bunch of font rpms not installed by default
in order to get my emacs favorite fonts back. I don't know which of these
I added, and which were already there, but here are all the xorg-x11-fonts
packages I have installed:

xorg-x11-font-utils-7.2-6.fc10.x86_64
xorg-x11-fonts-100dpi-7.2-6.fc9.noarch
xorg-x11-fonts-ISO8859-1-100dpi-7.2-6.fc9.noarch
xorg-x11-fonts-75dpi-7.2-6.fc9.noarch
xorg-x11-fonts-misc-7.2-6.fc9.noarch
xorg-x11-fonts-ISO8859-1-75dpi-7.2-6.fc9.noarch
xorg-x11-fonts-Type1-7.2-6.fc9.noarch

Note: You get really peculiar results after installing these until
you restart X.