FC11: Two Suggestions

Claude Jones cjoneslists at tehogeeservices.com
Sun Dec 7 15:21:39 UTC 2008

On Sunday 07 December 2008 06:24:26 Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Wednesday 03 December 2008 19:14:25 homburg at tips-q.com wrote:
> > When I used the phrase (in quotes) "experienced user" it
> > was euphemistic for older user.
>
> I don't know Arthur's age, but I do know he's not young.  And he's not
> alone.   I haven't quite made 70 yet, but I'm getting there.  Age is not
> the barrier, it's reluctance to change, and that's a very personal thing.

uhhhh - Arthur is either chuckling to himself, or has been offline for an
extended period, or, he missed the above; he was quite helpful to me several
years back and I googled him - he's a college student...

Putting that aside, this 60+ year old is quite happy with KDE4, and mostly,
these days, I find the debates about 3.5 quixotic...
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD