Fedora 10, Kernel without xen

Robert Wuest rwuestfc at wuest.org
Mon Dec 8 03:38:08 UTC 2008

Can someone please tell me how to get a kernel for fedora 10 without
xen. I don't use it and don't plan to don't have any need for it.  I
have an nvidia graphics card and want to use their driver (because it is
much faster).  I've been using Nvidia's installer for quite a while, and
everything was fine until 2.6.27 on Fedora 9.  I stayed on 2.6.26 there
because of this.  I've poked around RPM fusion, but don't see a kernel
there, either.  I haven't tried their version of the nvidia driver.  I
had a system that was working just fine for me and now it's broken :(.

Would I be better off just building the latest from kernel.org?

Robert