newbie question: Installing and loading ath5k drivers

madans no-reply-gw at fcp.surfsite.org
Mon Dec 8 07:46:29 UTC 2008

Hello Everyone,

I just installed Fedora 10 on my computer (HP a1520e). I have a wireless card in my system (Based on the Ar5413 chipset).

To enable the wireless card, i installed the ath5k drivers. The wireless card worked perfectly after installing the drivers.

However, whenever I switch users, or reboot my system, i loose all wireless connectivity. I need to go back to the source and run "sudo make load" in order to load the wireless modules.

Is there any way to make the ath5k modules load at boot time?

Thanks in advance for your help

Madan

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=309763&topic_id=65084&forum=10#forumpost309763
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster at fcp.surfsite.org and/or blame madsudhindra at gmail.com.