All I want for Christmas is... F10 KDE4.2 Live... for testing...

Linuxguy123 linuxguy123 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 14:53:47 UTC 2008

Just a reminder to the powers that be that it would be great to have a
F10 KDE4.2 Live iso so that we get some mileage on KDE4.2 before it gets
released in January.

I understand it might not be stable enough to do that yet, so just keep
us in mind and informed in the mean time.

The more people that use/test KDE4.2 before it releases, the better the
release is going to be.  Developers are going to be more likely to fix
bugs before the release than after.  And management can make better
release decisions if they have a good bug infobase in bugzilla.

Thanks