PackageKit mess up

William Case billlinux at rogers.com
Tue Dec 9 02:51:53 UTC 2008

Hi;

I started receiving warning messages from PackageKit yesterday (I think
that's when it stared).  I upgraded this afternoon and now I keep
getting more warning message at random moments:

"Failed to get a TID: A security policy in place prevents this sender
from sending this message to this recipient, see message bus
configuration file (rejected message had interface
"org.freedesktop.PackageKit.Transaction" member "SetLocale" error name
"(unset)" destination "org.freedesktop.PackageKit") (0)"

Is this something I can configure and, if so, where?

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 9, Gnome 2.22.3