problem with liberation fonts

David Hláčik david at hlacik.eu
Tue Dec 9 10:04:29 UTC 2008

Well, but it is for sure problem with liberation-fonts, which are not
optimized for smoothing and apparently they are working on it ,
according to  the latest update of liberation-fonts which is currently
in updates-testing, where "U" letter is fixed, although it looks ugly
- http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=73981

Thanks,

D.