Unknown Error

lorenzo linux at nethere.com
Wed Dec 10 16:51:16 UTC 2008

Good Day People,

I have an unknown error that happened after the last update.
My Add/Remove software will no longer function, system update
will not function either. The details below, any suggestions?

This is what happens when trying to use the add/remove software
or system update...
----------------------------

The group could not be queried

running the transaction failed.

failed to get a TID: A security policy in place prevents this sender
from sending this message to this recipient, see message bus
configuration file (rejected message had interface
"org.freedesktop.PackageKit.Transaction" member "SetLocale" error name
"(unset)" destination "org.freedesktop.PackageKit") (0)

The only system change was the last update on Fedora 10.

Fedora
Release 10 (Cambridge)
Kernel Linux 2.6.27.5-117.fc10.i686
Gnome 2.24.2