anyone have bluetooth working?

stan goedigi89__e at cox.net
Thu Dec 11 19:21:43 UTC 2008

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> Do me a favor. After testing the mouse and phone interactions to your
> satification can you +1 the karma for the bluez updates in
> bodhi.fedoraproject.org to help move it along out of testing.
>
> -jef

Is this where to give positive feedback for updates testing
packages in general?

If I update packages from updates testing and everything
seems to work on my system, do I +1 all packages in the
update?  e.g. there were 128 packages in the update today,
some from updates, most from updates testing.  My system is
working fine.  Is that a +1 for all packages I updated?