FC9 - recent upgrade breaks NFS - FIX

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Mon Dec 15 00:59:43 UTC 2008

Gerhard Magnus wrote:
> On Sat, 2008-12-13 at 11:19 -0500, Bill Davidsen wrote:
>> Gerhard Magnus wrote:

Looks like the x86-64 repos are either messaged up (I see you have the out of
date repomod.xml issue I see of x86-32bit), but it looks like you have both
livna and rpmfusions stuff enabled by default, so you may have a total mishmash
of conflicting packages from various places.

Can't help with that issue at all, works for x86 using Fedora repos.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>