E-mail Server

Kaplan, Andrew H. AHKAPLAN at PARTNERS.ORG
Mon Dec 15 19:15:52 UTC 2008

Hi there --

I have set up an e-mail server for the department that I work for using the
following applications:

Sendmail
MailScanner
SpamAssassin
ClamAV

The website that I went to for this configuration is www.mailscanner.info.

If you are in need of GUI for Linux administration, there is a web-based
interface that may be
Of help:

Webmin - www.webmin.com

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-bounces at redhat.com [mailto:fedora-list-bounces at redhat.com] On
Behalf Of Leon Vergottini
Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 12:04 PM
To: fedora-list at redhat.com
Subject: E-mail Server

Hi

I have been tasked to commissioned an e-mail server  in the first
quarter of next year.  I got this task because I am the only one at work
that plays and have a small bit of understanding of how Linux work.  So,
I am on a research spree.  I have already had a look at the following sites:

The Linux document project
How to forge
Flurdy.com

I do not ask for step by step instructions, although it will be nice,
however I ask that you guys will point me to resources on the internet
that may help me in this regard.

Thank you very much

Regards
Leon