K3B , burning a audio CD Project

Jim mickeyboa at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 16 01:19:21 UTC 2008

Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 13:42:18 -0500, Jim wrote:
>

>> Rex Dieter wrote:

>>> rpmfusion.org, you're looking to install k3b-extras-freeworld
>>>
>>> -- Rex
>>>

>> I do have  k3b-extras-freeworld   installed.
>>

> Does "rpm -V k3b-extras-freeworld libmad k3b taglib" report anything?
>
> What does the same query report if done with "rpm -q ..." instead of "-V"?
>
> Is this with or without SELinux?
>
> Does the "MAD decoder" plugin show up in k3b's plugin configuration dialog?
>
> If you "yum install madplay", does it play those files?
>
> And with "Wav Mpeg Layer 3 Audio" you refer to normal MP3 encoded files,
> right?

I for got to mention I'm running a FC8/ X86_64 box

rpm -q k3b-extras-freeworld libmad k3b taglib

k3b-extras-freeworld-1.0.5-4.fc8
libmad-0.15.1b-8.fc8
k3b-1.0.5-3.fc8
taglib-1.5-2.fc8
taglib-1.5-2.fc8

Amarok will play these music mp3 files okay

"MAD decoder" plugin does show up in k3b's plugin configuration dialog.