KDE preferences ??

fred smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Tue Dec 16 01:48:28 UTC 2008

Hi!

I'm running F10 on my eeepc 901 , so I'm interested in making things it
as best I can on a small screen.

In Gnome (default desktop) I've chosen small fonts for everything and it
works out well, mostly.

But for KDE apps, they all display with a HUGE font, especially but not
only for the window decoration and menus. I can't figure out how to adjust
the settings  KDE uses for its apps.

I'd think it would be in the KDE Control Center, but I can't find that.
where the heck is it? Or, if not there, where/how would I find controls
for such things?

Thanks!

    community.
 --Roger Ebert, December, 1996