Evolution with mapi plugin?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Dec 16 02:40:00 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-12-15 at 09:01 -0700, Christopher A. Williams wrote:
> If Evolution is so philosophically against HTML formatted messages,
> why do they then care to be able to render messages sent in this
> format?

When did it stop having this usually-a-nuisance ability?  I've been able
to compose messages in HTML using Evolution for as long as I can
remember.  Granted that the features of HTML it supports are rather
basic, but then so are many of the mail clients that can read HTML mail.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.7-53.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.