F10 - KDE - Terminal Server Client - Switch Desktop Key Bindings

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Tue Dec 16 15:00:31 UTC 2008

I love some of the new features in TSClient - especially the toggle
between windowed and full screen but have questions...

I run 8 desktops. Keybindings exist for the first 4 (<Control><F1>
through <Control><F4>)...how do I add keybindings for the next 4?

TSClient seems to intercept these same keybindings so they never work
when the foreground application is TSClient/RDesktop. Is there something
I can change to let me switch in TSClient/RDesktop?

Craig