Booting the FC10 Live CD

Christian christian08 at runbox.com
Thu Dec 18 21:04:41 UTC 2008

Hi all,
I have just subscribed to this list.
I just downloaded and booted the FC 10 Live CD, but have a question.
Since I am visually impaired I rely on speech and or braille so I started the screen reader Orca after the CD had finished booting. I pressed Alt-F2 for run application then i typed orca and pressed enter.
When accessibility has been enabled one needs to logout and log back in for the changes to take effect. I think I was logged out but i was not able to log back in.
I don't know if I was placed in the username field, but I typed linux and th password linux but nothing happened.
What is the default username and would anyone be interested in trying this thing out?
I have been looking through the Fedora website, but have not found any instructions for accessibility.
Best regards and thanks,
Christian