Call for vote: Nautilus use Browser view for fedora 11

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Fri Dec 19 00:21:55 UTC 2008

Matthias Clasen wrote:
> We don't do votes on things like this.

If only there was a GNOME SIG with community involvement, where all the
maintainers of GNOME and closely-related packages (also implying: if GNOME
packages actually _had_ community comaintainers...) were represented, with
public meetings also followed by triagers, documentation writers and
interested users, that would be a good place to hold a vote (among the
maintainers), also showing some transparency and providing an incentive to
get involved. Now where did I get this idea from? ;-)

        Kevin Kofler