How to request an updated file in the repos?

Ted Roche tedroche at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 19:25:51 UTC 2008

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 7:15 PM, Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey someone using gpodder.  There are 0.14 gpodder updates in
> updates-testing for F10.
> This obviously wont fix your feedparser problem, but they do need testing
>
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/gpodder-0.14.0-1.fc10
>
> Please test the new functionality of the 0.14 release and drop a +1 or
> -1 into the bodhi karma for the update.

I'd be glad to, but I'm not really sure how to go about it. Hmm, the
words are familiar but the sentences meaningless :)

I've got updates-testing enabled, but 0.14 is only in rawhide, from
what I see, and that fails with dependency issues.

sudo yum install gpodder --enablerepo=rawhide

fails with:

Error: dejavu-fonts-sans-mono conflicts with dejavu-fonts-experimental

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC