awesfx missing - can't load soundfonts

Paul (draeath) no-reply-gw at fcp.surfsite.org
Mon Dec 22 08:56:19 UTC 2008

I can't find the awesfx package for Fedora 10, and nothing in the Fedora or RPMFusion repositories provides the file "*/asfxload" or "*/sfxload"

These executables are REQUIRED for loading samples into an EMU10k soundcard's wavetable synth, and hence are required for hardware MIDI support.

Where did this package go? If I remember, Fedora 8 had it for instance. I've tried building it myself to no avail.

Does anyone know where I can find an x86_64 awesfx package for Fedora 10?

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=314230&topic_id=65787&forum=10#forumpost314230
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster at fcp.surfsite.org and/or blame draeath at gmail.com.