How to Restart the service sshd in Fedora Linux System ?

Jyotishmaan Ray jyotishmaan at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 23 04:26:10 UTC 2008

Please tell me whose permissions should be 700, please name the files whose permissions I must set to 700, and also let me know if anuthing lese has to be done in order to execute the ssh command.

Thanks,
Jyotishmaan Ray Moderator Of Paradise Groups http://yahoogroups.com/group/Spirituality-Paradise Are You Spiritually Aware  !!! Are You Enjoying Yourself  !!!  See What All You Had Been Missing !!!!
Please Join Immediately By Sending A Blank Mail @
Spirituality-Paradise-subscribe at yahoogroups.com