F10 - something positive to say!

于根 1soundscape at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 16:14:57 UTC 2008

Hi,

I don't see it like this - on this forum I have the impression that
people ask how things work and express their frustrations - if there
are - in a rather clear fashion. the purpose of the list is to find
answers to questions - the shoulder taps like yours and this one are
expressed by detailed error descriptions with the result that the
software gets better. What else does a developer want?

I'm so totally new to Linux that I'm a "silent reader" on the list.
If I'm stuck I go to the forum proper and get valuable answers either
from other answers or from more experienced subscribers.

As a total newbie to Fedora and Linux (but a com user for over 20
years) I can only say that I was amazed when I started up Fedora 10
for the first time on my brandnew laptop. A lot of things worked out
of the box and so much faster than under win xp (subjective
evaluation). So I will stick around and use Fedora permanently. I'm
just waiting for the adaptation of some professional software to
Fedora 10 (the Planet CCRMA package) and then there will be no
turning back.

Best
Jurgen