Advice to an audiophobe ??

William Case billlinux at rogers.com
Thu Dec 25 15:52:25 UTC 2008

David, Thank you;

If you cut and pasted these answers, I would love to know where (or what
site) you got them.  If you took the time to write them off the top of
your head, I doubly thank you. You have given me enough information to
do some proper research of my own particular questions and do a small
write up for my own use.

Ps.  I am top posting because there is no other place to appropriately
express my thanks.

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 10, Gnome 2.24.2