screen settings

suvayu ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 02:20:57 UTC 2008

2008/12/24 Antonio Olivares <olivares14031 at yahoo.com>

> [...]

I downloaded the binary drivers from
http://ati.amd.com/support/driver.htmlUsed it to make a distro
specific package. And installed it. My hardware is
a HD 4850. However all this was on Ubuntu. But the binary drivers also make
distro specific packages for F9 or below.

Since the OP is running F10, maybe he can try the proprietary drivers
available from livna before trying this.

However afaik the open source drivers should "just work" for the X1600 and
its always preferable to stick with them.

hope this helps

--
Suvayu