ATI driver installation

Mark Haney mhaney at ercbroadband.org
Tue Dec 30 22:14:40 UTC 2008

Michael Cronenworth wrote:
> [...]

I TOTALLY agree with that statement. I have one in my Compaq laptop and
I never could get the ATI driver to work on it in either Fedora or
Gentoo.  The open source driver is rock solid and does what I need it to
do.

quadraturae circuli

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support