Good bye

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Fri Feb 1 12:23:33 UTC 2008

> negative, Bill Notting runs this show and has done for many many years

For sure there must be someone at redhat who is officially tagged as the
owner of this list, or something like that.

What I meant was I have never seen anyone step in as an 'official'
moderator and filter out any ones posts, or tell they to stop doing
something. The list has far too high a volume for that to be practical
for one or even a few people... In practise it is left for ourself to
moderate it.

Chris