Good bye: Res has a potty-mouth.

Jacques B. jjrboucher at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 00:01:06 UTC 2008

> > I was once contacted by my personnel branch in regards to a vacancy
> > that needed to be filled.  They had two candidates within the
> > organization.  One had strong technical skills but a bad attitude.
>
> ah the cant shut em up one way we'll try persuade em another, jesus
> christ, this lame example has been used for over 20 years, even well back
> in the early days of fidonet, didnt work then on anybody, it certainly
> wont work now.

Hardly a lame example.  It's very much the truth.  If it was
hypothetical I would have qualified it accordingly.  You simply don't
have the ability to recognize it if it ever did happen to you, much
like the person in that case had no idea that I passed them over
because of their attitude.

> --
> Cheers
> Res

As for you caring, I wasn't naive enough to think it would cause you
to care.  You don't appear to possess the ability to care about much
of anything.

Happy Trails.  We now return to Fedora issues minus Res...

Jacques B.