F8 Evolution and dropped reply-to style

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 06:08:25 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-02-01 at 22:31 -0700, Craig White wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-02-01 at 23:58 -0500, Ric Moore wrote:

> > > I can't find where you format the reply style in evolution. Where is it?
> >
> > It's in the mouse. Just click on the bottom of the post, trim whatever
> > is annoying and start typing. Be glad you're not on a Selectric, licking
> > stamps, stuffing envelopes and waiting 1/2 month for a reply. This
> > slight tad of inconvenience doesn't mean one is *doomed* to top-posting.
> > I never noticed the selections absence. I just looked, you're right,
> > it's not there. No prob.
> >
> > What probably happened was that too many wankers ragged on the Evolution
> > team over the selections not intuiting exactly what the luser wanted, so
> > they predictably jerked it out by the roots.  :) Ric
> ----
> evolution, typical of Gnome software is very light on configuration
> options on purpose.

Ha! Then there is less to gripe about?? <cackles hugely> When I last did
a full install with FC7, I was having an anxiety attack while using
gnome. When I finally got KDE installed again I had that warm fuzzy
contented feeling you get after sex. I was home and I got made happy as
well!  But really, I didn't notice it missing as I will trim and middle
post within the original text anyway. So, where the cursor starts off is
no major deal to me. I'm gonna put it where I want it.

<grinning hugely> <wishing instead I was feeling warm and fuzzy> Ric
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar