Xm

Duane Clark fpga at pacbell.net
Mon Feb 4 19:19:16 UTC 2008

Charles E Campbell Jr wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I have a desktop and a laptop loaded with Fedora Core 5 and 6,
> respectively, and a program that's trying to include <Xm/Xm.h>.  It
> doesn't appear on my o/s; what am I missing?  How may I determine where
> to get such missing X things?

While you can try lesstif to provide that, I would suggest that you go
to the openmotif site and get that version of Motif. Both libraries and
development files are included. Note that at the "registration" page,
you do not have to register. Just click "Finish" and it will take you to
the download page.