libdvdread - lsdvd errors

Olivier Robert robby57 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 16:57:37 UTC 2008

Hi,

Thanks for your help guys, appreciated.

Actually, I think I found a work around.
- If I insert a DVD and try to list its table of content, it'll fail.
- If I start xine (installed with extras, and extras-nonfree), and start
playing the DVD, I can list the table of content. And DVD::rip will work
just fine.
It's as if xine triggers something (the use of libdvdcss?)

Anyway, it's working with this trick.

++
Olivier