setting up mail and/or sendmail to use third party SMTP gateway.

RThimble at century-bank.com RThimble at century-bank.com
Wed Feb 6 19:28:45 UTC 2008

Everyone,

I have been getting bogged down and confused with the documentation on
setting up mail to send to a SMTP gateway. The problem is there is no
internal MX record(s) in DNS and we will not be adding any. I want to send
output  to my corporate email account from our snort sensors when rules
are changed through oinkmaster. Any ideas on where I can start would be
useful.

Thank you

Rick

Richard Thimble
Century Bank
400 Mystic Avenue
Medford, MA 02155
Telephone: 781.393.4189
Mobile: 781.507.5457
Email: rthimble at century-bank.com
www.century-bank.com

E-Mail confidentiality disclaimer:

The information contained in this message (including attachments) may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message, destroying all copies and deleting it from your computer.