Tux Typing broken

Da Rock rock_on_the_web at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 8 00:37:15 UTC 2008

This may not seem very important, but it is important for my little 1yr old girl who wants to play on the computer.

I'm trying to get Tux Typing to work for her, but I can't get any of the games in it to work. I get to the startup screen, but as soon as I select a game for her to play it dies and goes back to desktop. As I have requested in another thread, some more info regarding gnome, X, or the program would be useful, but I can't find anything in the logs, messages and so forth. If someone could help me find the right logs, then I may be able to solve this.

This is the first time I have had to do this, so what is the process involved with reporting this bug?
What are you waiting for? Join Lavalife FREE
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D30288&_t=764581033&_r=email_taglines_Join_free_OCT07&_m=EXT