List statistics?

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Feb 8 23:25:05 UTC 2008

Thomas Cameron wrote:

> Have a peek at http://www.camerontech.com/fedora-list-stats/ to see if
> this is helpful.
>
> Some folks mailers do some ugly things and they show up in the bottom of
> the list with all kinds of weird special characters.
>
> But this is just my first run, the script certainly needs a lot of
> tweaking.

Thanks for doing this. Show serial numbers as ranking on the first
column. Show names. If you are posting email address, don't make them
spam baits. Publish the script as early as possible since others might
have code suggestions. If you are interested in associating a list
digest etc, take a look at the code published in

http://kerneltraffic.org/

Rahul