List statistics?

Thomas Cameron thomas.cameron at camerontech.com
Fri Feb 8 23:36:05 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-02-08 at 18:25 -0500, Jacques B. wrote:
> > Have a peek at http://www.camerontech.com/fedora-list-stats/ to see if
> > this is helpful.
> >
> > Some folks mailers do some ugly things and they show up in the bottom of
> > the list with all kinds of weird special characters.
> >
> > But this is just my first run, the script certainly needs a lot of
> > tweaking.
> >
> > --
> > Thomas
> >

> That was quick.  I agree with Rahul.  You'll want to do something with
> the email addresses.  Otherwise it's a heck of convenient spam list.

I don't disagree, but the addresses are already at
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/

The chances of someone harvesting them from my dinky little home site
are astronomically lower than from the Fedora list archives.

Also, they won't live there forever, I am just sort of goofing around to
try to come up with something.  Once it's done I think it makes more
sense to send them to the list and not post them somewhere.

--
Thomas