another selinux issue

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sat Feb 9 17:36:55 UTC 2008

Valent Turkovic wrote:

> Ok, so my system is still protected but I can't see the issues what
> happen becuase sel troubleshooter service crashes?
> To be honesti I prefer it this way :)

You can still see the issues in the logs. SELinux troubleshooter parses
the AVC denied messages from the logs that are usually cryptic and
attempts to convert them into a language that end users can more easily
understand while attempting to also provide suggestions on actions to
take. If you don't want that, you might as well as just remove the package.

Rahul