how would you backup 1TB of data to dvds?

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Sun Feb 10 21:42:10 UTC 2008

On Sat, Feb 09, 2008 at 06:46:56PM +0100, Valent Turkovic wrote:
> How would you backup 1TB of data in a server with 4x 250GB drives all
> mounted as separate mount points to a set of dvds using tools
> available in fedora, centos or rhel?

Since this thread on this interesting problem (really!) already grows
quite large and I'm sure there will be lots of interesting suggestions
and solution, would you mind posting a summary on your findings? Maybe
even putting online into a wiki or similar?

Thanks!
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net