Alltry Question

Richard England rlengland at verizon.net
Sun Feb 10 22:50:33 UTC 2008

Art Giles wrote:
> Hi Iwould like toknow how to set up two things with Alltry. Firstly,
> I would like to know  how to
> make Alltry load when I start gnome after a reboot. Secondly I would
> like to know how to use the c
> docking feature of Alltray so that my apps are in a place where I can
> click on them  and they will load  like  usual.   For example ,  I
> want to put the  Xlite  phone  in Alltry  and when I need it  I can
> click on the Icon  for the phone  and it will come up. Thank you for
> your time and help.
> Art Giles

 From the GUI for  F7 and F8

System > Preferences > Personal > Sessions

If "Alltry" does not show up as one of the choices in the  " Startup
Programs" tab, then click on the "Add" button and make a new entry.  Add
a name,  the command line entry needed to start the tool and some
description to remind you what this is.

I know nothing about the Alltry application so I can't help you with the
rest of you question.  Sorry.

~~F