how would you backup 1TB of data to dvds?

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 06:36:36 UTC 2008

Michael Hennebry wrote:

>> <snip>
>>> For all I know the OP has them or is willing to get them.
>>> What is the answer if he needs a write-once medium?
>
> Apparently the answer is DVDs.

Tapes with write protect latches would work for me. But my policy on
backups is to keep 3 copies of anything important and don't let the
person who wrecked the first 2 touch the 3rd one.

> If I ask directions to a particular grocery store,
> I don't need to be told I don't need a grocery store.

Suit yourself.  If someone tells me something bad about a particular
grocery store, I'd probably want to get my food elsewhere.

--
   Les Mikesell
     lesmikesell at gmail.com