kernel problem?? Or is it me??

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 05:54:03 UTC 2008

I spotted Tim's post where he posted
[tim at bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.23.14-64.fc7 i686 i386

So, in monkey see monkey do fashion I did the same
and I got:
[wayward4now at iam ~]# uname -ipr
2.6.23.15-80.fc7 athlon i386

I don't see i686 in there. But the rpm that I scarfed from Koji's site
was: kernel-2.6.23.15-80.fc7.i686.rpm

Did I miss something?? Machine appears to be running correctly.
I also grabbed the headers, devel and doc rpms at that time too, and
installed them. Nothing has blown up on me yet. Just wondering where my
i686 has gotten to or if "athlon" sez all that matters to me. Koji does
good stuff. Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar