List stats redone

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 07:17:24 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-02-12 at 08:29 -0600, Aaron Konstam wrote:

> I fail to see that having the e-mail address on the list is a problem
> since it appears on everyones posting (except Tim's). Why would someone
> post to the list if they did not want to enable people to communicate
> with them.
> Any vicious spammer could do what Tom Cameron has done to get the e-mail
> addresses. Has anyone noticed that spammers are a problem using
> addresses from this list?

Well, I just got a piece of email that slipped through that claimed I
could become a better lover if I purchased some magic pills from Madame
Butterfly and another that some General in Botswana needed me to help
him hide his illicit millions in my bank account. Other than that, it's
been business as usual.

All of the Nigerian/Russian/Romanian brides have given up on me. THAT is
SAD! I really miss the pics. <grinning hugely> Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar