Flash 9 for Firefox

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Wed Feb 13 11:23:32 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-02-13 at 01:09 -0500, Kevin J. Cummings wrote:

> In your firefox plugins directory, you need a symlink to this file.  In
> my F8 system, I have firefox-2.0.0.10 installed.  So I can find:
>
> /usr/lib/firefox-2.0.0.10/plugins/libflashplayer.so ->
> /usr/lib/flash-plugin/libflashplayer.so

If using Fedora's firefox packages, then plugins mostly would go
to /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins dir, then no matter what version firefox you
use, it will work.  Otherwise, you have to redo them all with each
version as the path changes.

Not that your way is wrong, just stating how Fedora is setup to help if
you/they/we so choose :)

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY