Thunderbird & tmprules

Chris racerx at makeworld.com
Sun Feb 17 07:31:55 UTC 2008

Chris wrote:
> I noticed after moving back to T-Bird from Claws that my /tmp dir is
> filling up with
> tmprules files every time it checks email. This seems to have been
> fixed according to
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/thunderbird/+bug/177345 and is set for
> 2.0.0.12
>
> Since I seem to be using the latest (2.0.0.9) when can we expect this
> new version to be added to the
> Fedora repos?

This seems to only happen when I have the "Trust junk mail headers set
by (SpamAssassin) checked.
Odd - in any event, I checked the T0bird site and they are still pushing
2.0.0.9 - 2.0.0.12 looks like it may be
some time yet to be released.

On a silly note, the release (2.0.0.12) made me chuckle when I read it
as 2012 (gasp!).

--
Best regards,
Chris

Princess Leia:
	The more you tighten your grip, Tarkin, the
	more star systems will slip through your fingers.