comcast website's

Mick M. off_by_1 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 22:31:20 UTC 2008

Hi;
  I have comcast as an ISP.
I spent about 2 hours with the tech support people trying to get my
website to display more than a blank page.

They say that it will not work with firefox, or Linux.

Surely someone has got this to work?
How did you do it?
What tools/programs did you use?

I used their creator tool to put some text and a .jpg in thee.
Their tool shows the .jpg but not the page, in preview.

They say that because I was running firefox/Linux when I did it it's
broken and they can't fix it.

When I ftp into the site I can login but cannot delete or add files.

Mick M.

Death before Decaf!!!